Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Holiday Inspiration

Why? Why no wardrobe posts for 3 days? Is it because I am overwhelmed with the Spirit of Christmas? No. It's because it's been raining  for 6 days straight and I did all my Christmas shopping today, tore a contact lens and I looked craptastic. So...you can look at this instead. It's for your own good, trust me. I did promise to post every day this month, though, and I am, so there's that. (pat on back)

Anyway you need to see this. This magazine is fantastic. I had a subscription to Domino and they stopped publishing in the middle of my subscription. I was really sad that I hadn't caught on to it sooner. Well, if you liked that I think you'll like this magazine too. It's called Rue. I saw these photos a few days ago and I can't get them out of my mind. They are so pretty. Mix up a chocolate martini or get a piece of cake and check it out.





Totally yum, right? Outfit posts tomorrow I think. Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be fabulous and leave a comment