Monday, December 20, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I wasn't able to get a post up yesterday but I did take a picture. I tried to get photos earlier during the few hours I actually wore something I wouldn't mind being seen in, but the battery was too low to cooperate. I know how it feels. I stayed up late enough for it to recharge and tried again.
Good news. Only a couple more posts and I will have officially created a habit. They say it takes 21 days.

Navy and White Striped GAP T-Shirt-thrifted
White T-Shirt-Nine & Co
Gray Hoodie Sweater-thrifted
Jeans-Macy's
2 Necklaces-Marshalls I think, thrifted

I performed last night. It could have gone better but, hey, 10 people in the audience? And me exhausted? Oh well. The rain is beginning to lighten up after 3 days straight. Love the rain. Thank you for the rain. I wore this so the sun wouldn't feel forgotten. Love the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be fabulous and leave a comment