Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day Is Here

I spent Christmas Day with the family. Thank goodness I like my family. My sister is a terrific housekeeper and decorater. She really did it up this year.




We had a brunch of delicious homemade baked goods made by her and her husband and son. Yum!!!


I made dinner. Shepherd's Pie with ground turkey since I don't eat red meat. Here it is in pieces. This is one of my favorite meals. Maybe this will be a new tradition.





I got these beautiful towels and more nice things.


Oops. I got busted with my glasses on.  

Banana Republic blouse-thrifted
Old Navy sweater-thrifted
Belt-thrifted
Necklace-vintage
Rhinestone Brooch-vintage
Jeans-Macy's
Glasses-Lenscrafters (I tore my contact lens)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be fabulous and leave a comment