Friday, December 17, 2010

The Countdown

Only 2 more days before I stop complaining about grading and being tired. I graded for 8 hours straight today and there's still more to do. I'm getting up at 4:30 in the morning to take my daughter to the airport for her Christmas vacation and then going right to work for two classes (finals), a company Christmas party and then more delicious grading. The last thing I wanted to do today was take pictures but I made a commitment so my child and I decided to kick it Paparazzi Style to save you and me from showing such a raggedy face. :)
and of course...Superstar!!!!
(her idea)

Burgandy tank-Mervyns
Gray Top-Old Navy
Sweater-well-loved hand-me-down from best friend
Kahki Pants-thrifted
Nine West Boots-gift
Necklaces-thrifted, FIDM Scholarship Store
Flash Drive-Staples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be fabulous and leave a comment