Saturday, June 19, 2010

Alice In Wonderland Costume Contest

My daughter won a costume contest at FIDM. She's 14 so she entered the kids' Alice category and won a cute Alice In Wonderland lunchbox. I usually have stuff to pull together for just about any costume but I didn't have anything like what we needed. We went to the thrift store and found this little nightgown for $2.99. I gathered and safety-pinned the skirt up. My daughter put all the accessories together and did her make-up. She wanted to be kind of an edgy Alice which we put together in about 20 minutes. Here are some of the other entries in the adult categories created by Amateur Costumers. You can see more here.

1 comment:

  1. where do you get the fabric from? I want to have Sexy Alice Costume and Ive been to several halloween stores and craft shops, and no one had any idea what I was looking for..

    ReplyDelete

Please be fabulous and leave a comment